In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Hi everyone! Hoping this finds you well and getting tuned up for the RunSBY Events, presented by Pohanka of Salisbury, next weekend. We wanted to address a few questions that keep popping up.
1) Bib mailing - If you had signed up for the Bib Mailing option before March 15th, and haven't received it yet, don't stress yet. We knew that there may be some delays with the USPS, which is why we sent them so early. IF, by MONDAY, March 29th, you don't have your bib yet, THEN send us an email to email@example.com
2) Registration closing - We are going to close registration TOMORROW night (Friday) at midnight, so that we can do some housekeeping. That housekeeping includes:
- pulling people in from the Waiting List for other distances
- SHIFTING SOME WAVES AROUND!! We hope to have all of our waves sorted by Saturday afternoon. We will be shifting those of you who registered, after the wave assignment, in the appropriate wave IF WE CAN!!!
3) COVID Questionnaire - We will send out the COVID Questionnaire on Wednesday, April 1st. This is a simple Google Form with a few COVID symptom questions. If you have a hard time getting the emails, we will also be putting it on the website. This is a Google Form and needs to only be filled out ONCE, and you DO NOT HAVE TO PRINT.
4) Spectators - Please discourage spectators from coming to the Start Line, as this is the greatest concentration of people. IF they DO HAVE to come, they must wear a mask and remain 6 feet away from others. They are able to track you, via text updates, by going to PARTICIPANT TRACKING tab on the menu at www.RunSBY.com or by downloading the TCR Event Management app on the Google and Apple Stores.
5) Please read the athlete guide (attached to this email, again). Please know the rules that we have to abide by. You WILL leave with your wave. You WILL complete the COVID questionnaire. You WILL wear a mask when you are not running. Please understand that these rules are here so that we can have a race. We must ALL follow the rules. Don't be that person who ruins it for everyone! Be safe! Be well! Be kind!